Tuesday, October 11, 2011

72 Hour Survey

So there I was at church this last Sunday, minding my own business even and someone hands out a survey for me to fill in.  Emergency Preparedness.  Oh, I should do okay on this, I have blue water barrels, I have flashlights and batteries, food...................

Huh.

It was a very simple survey, check yes or no.  Check yes or no.  Apparently I have issues with black or white.  There were about two dozen questions, 24, 20 + 4.  Anyone have a survey on how to do laundry, or how was your last colonoscopy, or even, Is Your Home Energy Green Enough? 

Did I mention that I hate falling short.

I could only check yes to about 5 or 6 (+/-) things.  Yikes.  No, I don't have copies of important documents or select family records, or familly prescriptions or cash (does $2.98 count?) not funny.

So, I'm getting a copy of that check list and darned if we're not going to get those things done and check them off that dadgum list! 

Did I mention I'm a list checker?  I find great satisfaction in that!

B (check)!

No comments:

Post a Comment