Sunday, October 16, 2011

The "Grammie" Part

Maybe you've been asking, "So, why call it Grammie's World?  She hasn't said anything about grandkids." 

Thank you for asking, although you might regret it later!  We have four "B"-u-tiful grand children, well, we really have five, but we're waiting for one of them to be born and to see what her parents name her!  That makes:  one, "my heart is too big for this body", boy and four sweet, precious, adorable girls, all ages three to -2 1/2 months.  And if life ain't grand enough, my hubby and I have twin granddaughters!  Two of our daughters have daughters that were born on the exact same day about 7 hours apart - that is a story in and of itself! 

Oh, I can hardly contain myself just thinking about them.  I find myself constantly saying, "My spoon is NOT big enough."  I just want to gobble them up, nibble on 'em in that spot right behind the ear!  Well, when you can catch them and they let me.  But that's where "My heart is too big for my body" comes in.  Anyone else felt this feeling.  Your emotions just swell up and overwhelm you.  OOOOOooohhhhhh, they are so cute! 

And they're so smart and curious and nice and energetic and they say please and thank you and I applaud their most wonderful parents for such an amazing job at raising them.  So, I just want to know one thing, who raised you anyway?

Until next time,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment