Monday, October 10, 2011

First Day! Day One!

Where to begin?!  So much to see, so much to say.  Boring already I know, sorry.  A little background?  Okay!  I am many things, personas, characters in this play.  Let's cut to the chase, primarily, I am a grateful daughter of a loving Heavenly Father, a woman and I try to take care of myself.  I have many, let me say that again MANY interests.  I'm afraid my attention span is,   well,   short!  So I dabble.  A little here, a little there...  we'll get to that soon enough.

But, my immediate demands and focus for the last 32 years have been focused on a pretty terrific hubby and count them, four beautiful daughters.  I can say that now because only one is still a teenager (finale and encore) and lets face it folks, thems rougher waters.

The payoff --- Grandkids!! 

(One boy, and three and a half girls!  (One's on order, due sometime in late December, early January!  (I'm hoping for December myself, best birthday month -- no?)).

Well, and of course, still my beautiful daughters and their respective husbands which I like to call sons, cuz I didn't get any and they got nominated!

So, "Grammie's World".  Could have been "Gramms World" which is what I'm hopin' they call me as they get older, but for now they call me Grammie and that suits me.  I remember watching a movie years and years (and years) ago and the grandmother was called Grammie and I liked it!  We called my own grandmother "Nana", something about my brother not being able to say grandmother and it got shortened to Nana, so, Nana.  My mom is called Nana, but I went for Grammie!  So there you have it.

Grammie's World -- can't wait to see where this leads.

Until next time, be strong, hold to your beliefs and don't let the bad guys win 'er in.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment